One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is applying some sort of tannish cream to her calf.’
- ‘Her skin is a sort of tannish color like toasted almonds, sort of.’
- ‘Now, with a tiny brush, he smoothed a tannish, powdery substance across his cheekbones.’
- ‘Their fur is naturally tannish brown in color with dark stripes across the back.’
- ‘They look a lot like a dingo but they have short legs and they're usually tannish orange and they have short fur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.