One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jesus is not only seated at the right hand of the Father, but is visibly and tangibly present in and to the world through the church.’
- ‘History books will tell us if these two days were the frontpiece of a missed military opportunity or whether the feeling that conflict was tangibly close was simply the result of media interpretation.’
- ‘It is a place tangibly brushed with the romance of the great days of travel: of piles of trunks, of porters, of romantic separations and of chance encounters.’
- ‘And they can learn a lot from a curriculum that itself contributes tangibly to the well-being of the community.’
- ‘In any event, state decision-makers will have to be moved by expressions of popular sentiment tangibly marked by active demonstration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.