One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And they can learn a lot from a curriculum that itself contributes tangibly to the well-being of the community.’
- ‘It is a place tangibly brushed with the romance of the great days of travel: of piles of trunks, of porters, of romantic separations and of chance encounters.’
- ‘Jesus is not only seated at the right hand of the Father, but is visibly and tangibly present in and to the world through the church.’
- ‘In any event, state decision-makers will have to be moved by expressions of popular sentiment tangibly marked by active demonstration.’
- ‘History books will tell us if these two days were the frontpiece of a missed military opportunity or whether the feeling that conflict was tangibly close was simply the result of media interpretation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.