One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm just very grounded in logic, plausibility and tangibleness and atheism fits that bill well.’
- ‘This research selects three service areas for which transaction costs are likely to be significant, based on the tangibleness of service outputs and the complexity of service products.’
- ‘Others, however, argue that the tangibleness of paper documents yields certain benefits that will never disappear.’
- ‘The solidity and tangibleness of the material world about us is an illusion.’
- ‘The beauty of not only every infinitesimal detail around me, but also the tangibleness of the hillsides that surrounded us, gave me a tremendous hopefulness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.