One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For complementary resources, this combination is also the point of tangency between an isocline and the constraint curve.’
- ‘Two tangents of a parabola are divided into segments of like proportion by a third and this third is divided in the same proportion by its point of tangency.’
- ‘Depending on the geometry type, you can preserve projection, plane, position, tangency, curvature, and any valid combination of these characteristics.’
- ‘Specifically, I need to draw three tangent circles inside a larger circle, given 3 points of tangency.’
- ‘If in addition the Mobius transformations are required to respect the points of tangency, the limit set becomes a simple closed curve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.