One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neither do product tamperers, who kill remotely and randomly, and are unsure at the time they set a poisoned product back on the shelf that anyone will even purchase it.’
- ‘They hire professional tamperers, whose fee ranges from Rs.1,000 to Rs.50,000, to manipulate the power consumption meters.’
- ‘Clicks, he reports, are produced when unskilled tamperers try to cut and splice tape.’
- ‘Such protection should be adequate to unequivocally deter tamperers without imparting permanent paralysis or injury to the tamperer.’
- ‘It's a very hard thing to do, even for computer experts and dedicated activists, to predict, observe and prove vote tampering in the areas in which it occurs - we just can't know which the tamperers will choose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.