One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Reporting on the launch The New York Times quoted a number of rabbis on labyrinthine Talmudic discussions.’
- ‘In their philosophical work, both relied on texts drawn from Biblical, Talmudic, and other Judaic sources.’
- ‘Both the Bible and the Talmud allow polygamy, though by Talmudic times it was no longer common practice.’
- ‘It is regarded as a good thing by just about every Jew that there are Talmudic scholars and rabbis.’
- ‘The above Talmudic passage should teach them that several thousand years ago, some very wise people had already thoroughly analyzed human life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.