One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both the Bible and the Talmud allow polygamy, though by Talmudic times it was no longer common practice.’
- ‘In their philosophical work, both relied on texts drawn from Biblical, Talmudic, and other Judaic sources.’
- ‘The above Talmudic passage should teach them that several thousand years ago, some very wise people had already thoroughly analyzed human life.’
- ‘Reporting on the launch The New York Times quoted a number of rabbis on labyrinthine Talmudic discussions.’
- ‘It is regarded as a good thing by just about every Jew that there are Talmudic scholars and rabbis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.