One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be adapted for a particular purpose or person.‘a highly tailorable interface’‘these packages are tailorable to the needs of individual companies’
- ‘We should be able to swap in our own favorite window manager with tailorable behaviors.’
- ‘It's a virtual-reality-based application to be used alongside traditional web browsers, which provides them with a flexible, tailorable real-time visualization of their history.’
- ‘Tailorable data is available through a subscription service, helping businesses to identify companies that have an imminent need for their products and services.’
- ‘The teams are tailorable to meet different mission requirements and deploy rapidly to any threat area.’
- ‘To accomodate the varying demands on the clipboard, a tailorable display allows users to home in on the information which is important to the type of missions they are scheduling.’
- ‘There are 1000s of tailorable designs to choose from.’
- ‘It will expand the capabilities of these systems into a system that is rapidly deployable, tailorable and scalable to meet the needs of the land component commander.’
- ‘Land-component forces chosen for lethal strikes are often highly tailorable Marine expeditionary units.’
- ‘Our recent combat operations reinforce the requirements for units and echelons that are flexible and tailorable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.