One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whether it's tailgaters or cell phone talkers, life is filled with little annoyances which can add up to big headaches.’
- ‘Well, I know how to deal with tailgaters; I slowed right down.’
- ‘Don't ruin your vacation with an expensive ticket and having your driver's license suspended - obey the speed and look out for tailgaters.’
- ‘We literally cater to the backyarders and tailgaters, dishing out a pleasing blend of meat and sauce that is none too hot, mild or excessive.’
- ‘Even with temperatures hovering around 10 degrees, tailgaters began gathering at Heinz Field in the early afternoon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.