One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With full-size prototypes, mock-ups and models made with sample materials, tactility, texture, tone and technique are expressed.’
- ‘The judges liked this new take on a traditional material and were seduced by the tactility, colour and robustness of the felt panels.’
- ‘The blind boy's consciousness is evoked in images of heightened tactility and a diminished visual field, so that space in the film is not so much displayed as put together out of the sounds we hear and things we touch.’
- ‘There is the occasional moment of mildly inappropriate tactility along the way, but other than that, my behaviour is impeccable.’
- ‘Mitchell loved the tradition, the tactility, the glorious mess of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.