One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The judges liked this new take on a traditional material and were seduced by the tactility, colour and robustness of the felt panels.’
- ‘Mitchell loved the tradition, the tactility, the glorious mess of it.’
- ‘With full-size prototypes, mock-ups and models made with sample materials, tactility, texture, tone and technique are expressed.’
- ‘The blind boy's consciousness is evoked in images of heightened tactility and a diminished visual field, so that space in the film is not so much displayed as put together out of the sounds we hear and things we touch.’
- ‘There is the occasional moment of mildly inappropriate tactility along the way, but other than that, my behaviour is impeccable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.