One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A polyamide fabric or fiber with a soft, silky feel.
- ‘The company's Field & Stream Saltwater cape-back camp shirt is made of quick-drying flyweight woven Tactel nylon with an open cape-back construction.’
- ‘The styles feature 100% Nylon Tactel with antibacterial and UV protection and moisture management properties.’
- ‘He also reported a good response to fabrics that utilized high-tech fibers and nylon variants such as Tactel combined with cotton, wool or viscose.’
- ‘The new Super Lite Vest is made of Nylon Tactel fabric.’
- ‘The tracksuits are top of the range special Tactel suits, manufactured by O'Neills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.