One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Figure 1 shows the mean number of letters correct for each group on the tachistoscopic recognition task.’
- ‘Hence, for purposes of this study the major pictorial-perceptual elements of each tachistoscopic stimulus were determined.’
- ‘Thereafter, when the handle is released and started downwardly, tachistoscopic operation is initiated.’
- ‘Immediately following a tachistoscopic exposure, the subjects were requested to close their eyes and to report and make drawings of any images that had developed.’
- ‘The complexity of the stimulus is no longer a limiting factor as with the tachistoscopic technique.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.