One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thereafter, when the handle is released and started downwardly, tachistoscopic operation is initiated.’
- ‘The complexity of the stimulus is no longer a limiting factor as with the tachistoscopic technique.’
- ‘Hence, for purposes of this study the major pictorial-perceptual elements of each tachistoscopic stimulus were determined.’
- ‘Figure 1 shows the mean number of letters correct for each group on the tachistoscopic recognition task.’
- ‘Immediately following a tachistoscopic exposure, the subjects were requested to close their eyes and to report and make drawings of any images that had developed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.