One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The granules are sweet and colorful and a tablespoonful makes an energizing addition to your juices and smoothies.’
- ‘Serve a tablespoonful of each green and white porridge in a serving glass and drizzle with brown sugar syrup.’
- ‘Add sugar one tablespoonful at a time, beating well until sugar is dissolved and mixture is fluffy.’
- ‘Heat over a medium-high heat, add a good tablespoonful of batter, then swirl the pan in a circular motion to coat the bottom.’
- ‘Drain the penne in a colander, reserving a couple of tablespoonfuls of the cooking water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.