One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A T-shaped instrument for drawing or testing right angles.
- ‘Place a T-square at the top of the first lift and place a 30-60-degree triangle so that the 30-degree angle is on the T-square at the first insertion line.’
- ‘Rectangles come naturally when you draw with a T-square on a drawing board.’
- ‘To straighten fabric or mark a true right angle, use a T-square.’
- ‘Before the introduction of photo-setting, each new inductee into the profession spent hours at their first job learning to draw letters using a T-square and a triangle.’
- ‘For right angle openings, use a drywall T-square or a chalk line to mark the board for cutting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.