One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a way of thinking that was born of his need, as an engineer and as a dyslexic, for extreme systemization - and, too, of his need for perpetual re-examination and continual improvement.’
- ‘The Han dynasty, the period of systemization, was certainly a very climactic and exciting period in the history of acupuncture.’
- ‘‘We have a wide range of products and as you know, there are the trends of systemization and modularization,’ he notes.’
- ‘Such organization reflects a conscious systemization of doctrine and practice, so that masses, rather than specialists, are able to formulate and answer questions about faith.’
- ‘This systemization allows the collective to rise above the frenzied anarchy of previous years, and offer the kinds of additional bonuses that were lacking, Hudson says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.