One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A renowned Johannine scholar and a systematic theologian together explore the question, ‘What experience of God do the Johannine writings suggest?’’
- ‘It follows, I contend, that religion is more richly sustained by storytellers than by systematic theologians.’
- ‘His challenge would lead to a broadening of theology, in that it calls for the cooperation of systematic theologians.’
- ‘These writers are, after all, systematic theologians; they are intent on making connections.’
- ‘One of the invitations he accepted, however, was not from fellow professors or systematic theologians but from pastors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.