One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These writers are, after all, systematic theologians; they are intent on making connections.’
- ‘It follows, I contend, that religion is more richly sustained by storytellers than by systematic theologians.’
- ‘A renowned Johannine scholar and a systematic theologian together explore the question, ‘What experience of God do the Johannine writings suggest?’’
- ‘One of the invitations he accepted, however, was not from fellow professors or systematic theologians but from pastors.’
- ‘His challenge would lead to a broadening of theology, in that it calls for the cooperation of systematic theologians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.