One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are best listened to in dim lights, but are just fab anytime - fantastic harmonies and syncopations.’
- ‘With its syncopations and constantly changing time signatures, the composition is a rare hybrid that sounds familiar in places and then twists and turns into something wholly original.’
- ‘They then created the mambo rhythm by blending an African-influenced syncopation of the danzon (a Cuban musical and dance form) with North American instrumentation and harmony elements of Son.’
- ‘The syncopations available through this electro-extension were captivating, though Kim's performance was unfortunately marred by the multiple technical failures.’
- ‘Over and over again the song was played until the syncopations of her voice induced a sort of trance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.