One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are best listened to in dim lights, but are just fab anytime - fantastic harmonies and syncopations.’
- ‘With its syncopations and constantly changing time signatures, the composition is a rare hybrid that sounds familiar in places and then twists and turns into something wholly original.’
- ‘The syncopations available through this electro-extension were captivating, though Kim's performance was unfortunately marred by the multiple technical failures.’
- ‘Over and over again the song was played until the syncopations of her voice induced a sort of trance.’
- ‘They then created the mambo rhythm by blending an African-influenced syncopation of the danzon (a Cuban musical and dance form) with North American instrumentation and harmony elements of Son.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.