One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some companies synchronously replicate data over a dedicated network to a secondary site, where tape backup is taken; however the tapes still need to leave that site to provide true data protection.’
- ‘First, pairwise comparisons showed that tropical species, which generally breed less synchronously than temperate species, had smaller testes than their temperate counterparts.’
- ‘However, when more than two broods were found that hatched synchronously, we matched preferentially those with a similar number of nestlings and placed in the same part or section of the stable.’
- ‘Where I spend most of my time, in Maine and in central Vermont, new leaves of all the deciduous tree species usually emerge relatively synchronously in mid-May, over the short span of about two weeks.’
- ‘The increased pace of business means that processes are not only distributed, but that teamwork around these processes must happen synchronously or at least with increasingly rapid turnaround.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.