One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Made up of exactly similar parts facing each other or around an axis; symmetrical.‘the structure is completely symmetric’
- ‘This room is circular in design, thus the central sound system allows for perfectly symmetric acoustic resonation on all points of the perimeter.’
- ‘I was in the gardens and they are completely symmetric.’
- ‘The logistic curve is symmetric about the inflection point.’
- ‘The distribution was also approximately symmetric about zero.’
- ‘A series of concentric circles form the center of a beautifully symmetric pattern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.