One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the religious symbolization is gone from it.’
- ‘Moreover, in this process of hysterical conversion, symptoms are not arbitrary and meaningless phenomena but complex symbolizations of repressed psychological experiences.’
- ‘There are local meetings and video showings as well as a ‘die-in’ street theatre, in which they recreate a visual symbolisation of the people who have been killed by war.’
- ‘By encouraging children to express their symbolization in writing and art, one observer argues, ‘children feel closer to, and more situated in their environment.’’
- ‘A brand's effectiveness does not depend on its name, logo, emblem, typefaces, slogan, characteristic colors, tunes, shapes or any other of its symbolizations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.