One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By encouraging children to express their symbolization in writing and art, one observer argues, ‘children feel closer to, and more situated in their environment.’’
- ‘A brand's effectiveness does not depend on its name, logo, emblem, typefaces, slogan, characteristic colors, tunes, shapes or any other of its symbolizations.’
- ‘Moreover, in this process of hysterical conversion, symptoms are not arbitrary and meaningless phenomena but complex symbolizations of repressed psychological experiences.’
- ‘There are local meetings and video showings as well as a ‘die-in’ street theatre, in which they recreate a visual symbolisation of the people who have been killed by war.’
- ‘Most of the religious symbolization is gone from it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.