One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Higher water temperatures have also produced ‘bleaching’, where coral has been weakened and killed after losing the vital algae that live symbiotically within it.’
- ‘Our view that the process should move on without those inextricably and symbiotically linked to terrorism and criminality will more and more be seen as the inevitable way forward.’
- ‘Plants from the legume family such as beans and peas live symbiotically with bacteria in their roots which act as conduits to deliver this important nutrient to their host plant.’
- ‘However, all stages left their indelible imprints in the vast reservoir of human knowledge and each stage was symbiotically linked to the other, in the sense that each left valuable resources for the next.’
- ‘What interests me is the impulse driving this type of art, as it is at least as old the cinema itself and one that continues to grow as we become more symbiotically related to the medium.’
- ‘The Fine Art tradition today does not live symbiotically with design: it lives parasitically off of the communicative and vital language established by design.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.