One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sylvite
- ‘However, China is relatively deficient in reserves of sylvine and boron.’
- ‘In this process, the different dissolution behavior of halite, sylvine and primarily of kieserite is exploited.’
- ‘Sylvite, also called sylvine, is a major source of potassium or potash used in fertilizer products.’
- ‘Rocksalt (sodium chloride), sylvine (potassium chloride) and fluorite (calcium fluoride) can all be produced artificially.’
- ‘Potassium chloride is a white crystalline solid or powder, and is the most abundant of the naturally occurring salts of potassium, found mainly in the mineral sylvine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.