One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sylvite
- ‘In this process, the different dissolution behavior of halite, sylvine and primarily of kieserite is exploited.’
- ‘Potassium chloride is a white crystalline solid or powder, and is the most abundant of the naturally occurring salts of potassium, found mainly in the mineral sylvine.’
- ‘Rocksalt (sodium chloride), sylvine (potassium chloride) and fluorite (calcium fluoride) can all be produced artificially.’
- ‘Sylvite, also called sylvine, is a major source of potassium or potash used in fertilizer products.’
- ‘However, China is relatively deficient in reserves of sylvine and boron.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.