One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See syllableusually in combination ‘poems of few-syllabled lines’
- ‘And yet the entire purpose of the exercise would remain lost in the half-baked intellectual stringing together of ten syllabled words.’
- ‘Scientists who jabbered on needlessly using five syllabled words had always gotten on his nerves.’
- ‘I wanted to send her a string of multi-syllabled expletives.’
- ‘He couldn't say any more then a one syllabled word at the moment.’
- ‘When Coriolanus does speak, it is often with an austere, minimally syllabled, and steely precision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.