One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of far less importance are occurrences in gneisses and amphibolites, in small plutons derived from syenitic and gabbroic magmas, and in certain contact-metamorphic rocks.’
- ‘During the early Gardar period, around 1350 Ma, basaltic lavas were erupted and syenitic plutons were emplaced.’
- ‘In the central part of the intrusion, some small granitic aplite dykes intrude the syenitic rocks.’
- ‘Other basaltic units and syenitic intrusions with ages 0.56 to 0.55 Ga are widely distributed.’
- ‘Several pools of syenitic magma were separated from the main body of the melt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.