One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of far less importance are occurrences in gneisses and amphibolites, in small plutons derived from syenitic and gabbroic magmas, and in certain contact-metamorphic rocks.’
- ‘Other basaltic units and syenitic intrusions with ages 0.56 to 0.55 Ga are widely distributed.’
- ‘In the central part of the intrusion, some small granitic aplite dykes intrude the syenitic rocks.’
- ‘Several pools of syenitic magma were separated from the main body of the melt.’
- ‘During the early Gardar period, around 1350 Ma, basaltic lavas were erupted and syenitic plutons were emplaced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.