One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I love the switchable interface between perspectives’
- ‘The three separately switchable, compact fluorescent lamps in red, green and blue, not only produce these primary colours, but also three secondary-colour pastel shades and one shade of white.’
- ‘Where a change is desired, switchable materials can provide glare reduction, privacy, daylight and solar control, and reduction of ultraviolet transmission.’
- ‘The lower portion of these same windows feature switchable glass, which changes from clear to opaque at the touch of a button.’
- ‘Even though this is a few steps down from the top spec car, it still comes with air conditioning, switchable between driver and passenger, a CD player, electric windows, and alloy wheels.’
- ‘Both styles are available in red and silver, and they each have heavy duty straps and switchable stabilizers.’
- ‘Consider, for instance, how the interior windows, glass balustrades, and switchable partitions create both a sense of openness and the ability to zone spaces for specific uses and privacy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.