One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The radar has solid-state electronics and a built-in test for ease in troubleshooting and sustainment.’
- ‘This process continues into employment and sustainment and can be observed for the other blocks in the planning and execution process.’
- ‘During deployment, leaders should establish sustainment and cross-training plans on platoon organic weapons.’
- ‘There are going to be very high casualties and you need tremendous sustainment both in terms of ammunition and reserves of manpower.’
- ‘Other aspects requiring improvement for future operations included force protection and the sustainment of deployed forces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.