One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other aspects requiring improvement for future operations included force protection and the sustainment of deployed forces.’
- ‘There are going to be very high casualties and you need tremendous sustainment both in terms of ammunition and reserves of manpower.’
- ‘The radar has solid-state electronics and a built-in test for ease in troubleshooting and sustainment.’
- ‘This process continues into employment and sustainment and can be observed for the other blocks in the planning and execution process.’
- ‘During deployment, leaders should establish sustainment and cross-training plans on platoon organic weapons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.