One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The efficiency and cost transparency in the production can be enhanced sustainedly with less capital expenditure.’
- ‘At present, the energy restraint has become one of key questions whether the Chinese economy can develop sustainedly.’
- ‘Both in vitro and in vivo tests indicate that the anti-tumor active pendant groups in the polymeric compound can be released sustainedly to exhibit the anti-tumor activity with greatly decreased side effects.’
- ‘Some patients cannot imagine vividly or sustainedly enough for therapy to take hold.’
- ‘Moeller has launched a company-wide procurement project aimed at sustainedly reducing the cost of materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.