One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both in vitro and in vivo tests indicate that the anti-tumor active pendant groups in the polymeric compound can be released sustainedly to exhibit the anti-tumor activity with greatly decreased side effects.’
- ‘Some patients cannot imagine vividly or sustainedly enough for therapy to take hold.’
- ‘Moeller has launched a company-wide procurement project aimed at sustainedly reducing the cost of materials.’
- ‘At present, the energy restraint has become one of key questions whether the Chinese economy can develop sustainedly.’
- ‘The efficiency and cost transparency in the production can be enhanced sustainedly with less capital expenditure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.