One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for surrebutter
- ‘Rebuttal statements were filed May 6, and surrebuttals on May 21.’
- ‘To the extent that the motion for leave to submit surrebuttal is a motion to compel, as discussed above, it is denied.’
- ‘Disappointed and hurt over something trivial, I had engaged God in a mini tug-of-war, refining my rebuttals and surrebuttals in the process.’
- ‘The defense did not call Dr. Teich in surrebuttal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.