One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His present work concerns itself with the surreality of living in urban dystopias that is experienced on a collective level.’
- ‘These three performances not only adhere to the tone of the film, they enhance it - the film's balance between the stylized normalcy of reality and creepy surreality is brought to life through these three actors.’
- ‘It is dance as theatre, concert and ballet in one, and shows how full of originality and surreality high modernism could be.’
- ‘This form allows the audience to experience a transition twice, from reality to surreality at the beginning of the play's second half and from surreality back to reality at the end of the final dance.’
- ‘The war novel contains an element of surreality in order to deny the horror.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.