One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very confident of one's own abilities or views.‘he's very sure of himself’
- ‘I think I am reminding myself of what it feels like to feel attractive, confident, sure of myself.’
- ‘Among the better Christmas presents would be a more vigorous parliament, sure of itself and its abilities and working all the time for a better Scotland.’
- ‘Since they are all so sure of themselves and so confident in their intuition and hunches, they seldom stop and analyze those on-the-spot decisions they so often make.’
- ‘If you have a high level you will be confident, happy and sure of yourself.’
- ‘Quite confident and sure of himself, Himanshu knows his heart and most importantly knows that it speaks the truth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.