One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Finally, unionism's supremacism is said to be evinced in sexist features of unionist political thought and action.’
- ‘How did white supremacism, and the populist politics of racial solidarity, offer them a kind of perverse security within that world?’
- ‘This is not mere opportunism, but a malignant metastasis that not only finds white supremacism an acceptable impulse but one fully consonant with its drive to power.’
- ‘Humanism here means something like ‘human supremacism.’’
- ‘The Western channels have, at least, the excuse of subscribing to a long history of supremacism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.