One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for adrenal
- ‘Unusual tributaries include the superior phrenic, gonadal, renal, and suprarenal veins.’
- ‘In one case, both the inferior suprarenal and the middle suprarenal arteries supplied the anteromedial part of the organ.’
- ‘More rarely, a gonadal can originate from a suprarenal, inferior phrenic, superior mesenteric, lumbar, common iliac, or internal iliac or inferior polar renal artery.’
- ‘They have also been reported arising from a suprarenal, common iliac, or superior mesenteric artery.’
- ‘Other sources may be the hepatic, left gastric, renal, suprarenal, or superior mesenteric arteries in about 8% of cases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.