Situated above the orbit of the eye.
- ‘During my dissection, I found that the muscle had a broad-based origin from near the midline to the supraorbital notch.’
- ‘In such cases, the supraorbital branch passes through the supraorbital foramen, through which the undivided nerve ordinarily passes.’
- ‘Electrical stimulation of the supraorbital nerve in the supraorbital foramen was used to evoke the blink reflex.’
- ‘The supratrochlear nerve exits along the upper border of the orbit, approximately 1 cm medial to the supraorbital foramen.’
- ‘With the patient looking directly ahead, palpate the supraorbital notch above the midline pupil in the mid-to-lower eyebrow.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.