One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Against federalist ambitions, Weiler maintains that supranationality does not strive for unity.’
- ‘This sensitivity about sovereignty and supranationality is reflected by the official position on the new treaty.’
- ‘With the end of supranationality, might it not be said that its advocates did the world a lot of damage?’
- ‘Political debates over supranationality have cross-cut the main organizing lines of European politics to a striking degree.’
- ‘A factor which weighs against supranationality is the burden of the past generated by the frustration of integration projects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.