One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The eggs elicit the host reaction, which consists of suppurative inflammation and all stages of granulomas.’
- ‘One systematic review found that oral antibiotics were significantly less effective than topical antibiotics in reducing otoscopic features of chronic suppurative otitis media.’
- ‘Other exclusion criteria were a diagnosis of chronic suppurative otitis media or otitis with effusion, and otoscopic appearance consistent with crying or fever alone.’
- ‘No extensive suppurative inflammation with destruction of wide parts of the bone was seen.’
- ‘The biopsy materials generally showed granulomatous or suppurative inflammation with ulceration and necrosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.