One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One systematic review found that oral antibiotics were significantly less effective than topical antibiotics in reducing otoscopic features of chronic suppurative otitis media.’
- ‘Other exclusion criteria were a diagnosis of chronic suppurative otitis media or otitis with effusion, and otoscopic appearance consistent with crying or fever alone.’
- ‘No extensive suppurative inflammation with destruction of wide parts of the bone was seen.’
- ‘The biopsy materials generally showed granulomatous or suppurative inflammation with ulceration and necrosis.’
- ‘The eggs elicit the host reaction, which consists of suppurative inflammation and all stages of granulomas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.