One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recessive suppressible Mutator alleles are usually caused by insertions in upstream regions, but interestingly, the tha1-m1 mutation is caused by a Mu1 insertion in an intron.’
- ‘In contrast with previous findings, our studies suggest that the a1-mum2 mutant phenotype is also suppressible in the aleurone, although this suppression takes more than one generation after the removal of MuDR function.’
- ‘Such suppressible alleles appear to be intrinsically weak, with a low level of read-through that is enhanced when translation termination is disrupted.’
- ‘Autumn awoke the next morning with a feeling of barely suppressible joy.’
- ‘Her head suddenly echoed with pain, radiating from her temple; however, it was suppressible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.