One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.‘by the law of supply and demand the cost of health care will plummet’
- ‘The main task of the ECSC was to stabilize prices and coordinate supply and demand in the coal and steel market.’
- ‘The same holds true also of propositions of price theory which follow from the laws of supply and demand.’
- ‘Just like any other goods or services, it should be subject to the forces of supply and demand, and pricing.’
- ‘In a free market, in similarity to other goods, the price of money is determined by supply and demand.’
- ‘As in all markets, a price for bank loans will emerge in credit markets through supply and demand.’
- ‘Slight movements in supply and demand can trigger rapid fluctuations in prices.’
- ‘Others argue that in our economy, products find a price point by supply and demand.’
- ‘We know that the law of supply and demand explains the price of a good.’
- ‘The price system is that which balances supply and demand for scarce goods.’
- ‘The only factors that can possibly influence property prices are supply and demand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.