One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A synthetic stretchable fabric which is permeable to air and water vapor, used in sports and outdoor clothing.
- ‘The material behaves the same as our standard Supplex, but is ultra lightweight with a more satiny feel.’
- ‘Activewear garments utilising Supplex fabrics will hold their great shape and vibrant colour - as only nylon can - through vigorous exercise, sun and surf, and repeated washings and dryings.’
- ‘Summer weight Supplex nylon has a unique moisture-management treatment to help disperse perspiration.’
- ‘With the introduction of high-tech fabrics like Supplex in the 1990s, the world of dancewear and athletic gear took a step closer.’
- ‘The outer shell is made of the warm Supplex fabric and the inside is flannel to match the band on the outside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.