One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was supernally beautiful, majestic, god-like, and impassive and impersonal to the last degree.’
- ‘With it came authority to confer the supernally precious gift of the Holy Ghost.’
- ‘It consists of 100-odd supernally beautiful snippets of video that someone has anonymously posted on the Web.’
- ‘When it is done, the kitchen is exquisite, supernally clean.’
- ‘The songs, which are settings of John Clare, deal with stillness, and supernally dazzling summers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.