One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The crystal structure of hagfish insulin has also been determined and it is virtually superimposable with porcine insulin.’
- ‘Any object that is not superimposable onto its mirror image is chiral.’
- ‘The analysis of unfolding curves of both proteins was done with the assumption of a simple two-state transition, as the denaturation profiles obtained from different spectroscopic means were completely superimposable.’
- ‘These two sets of results are so closely similar they are virtually superimposable on each other.’
- ‘Most importantly, stereoisomers are not spatially superimposable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.