One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's just a fantastic example of his superhumanly obsessive grudge bearing.’
- ‘We're going to do not only everything humanly possible, but even things superhumanly possible.’
- ‘It was once regarded as a multisport braved only by the superhumanly fit.’
- ‘The film industry isn't just about acting, it's about looking superhumanly amazing.’
- ‘He writes for ordinary readers who enjoy thrillers and detective fiction, showing them the ways in which one man's lifelong maladies were superhumanly translated into a life long in melodies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.