One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'll admit I was a victim to superficialness and materialism but unlike most people I'm making an effort to change my lifestyle and it's a slow but progressing process.’
- ‘Things that don't interest me are fake people, opportunists, onions, putting gas in my car, washing my car, people who lack manners, people who lie, superficialness and braggarts.’
- ‘This game certainly had potential but now is stuck in superficialness and this results in a lot of missed opportunities.’
- ‘Fashionable implies superficialness, a preoccupation with identity and consumption rather than an interest in politics and foreign policy.’
- ‘He wants people to look beyond the superficialness of the subject's surface and see the beauty within.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.