One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fashionable implies superficialness, a preoccupation with identity and consumption rather than an interest in politics and foreign policy.’
- ‘He wants people to look beyond the superficialness of the subject's surface and see the beauty within.’
- ‘This game certainly had potential but now is stuck in superficialness and this results in a lot of missed opportunities.’
- ‘Things that don't interest me are fake people, opportunists, onions, putting gas in my car, washing my car, people who lack manners, people who lie, superficialness and braggarts.’
- ‘I'll admit I was a victim to superficialness and materialism but unlike most people I'm making an effort to change my lifestyle and it's a slow but progressing process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.