One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for superfetation
- ‘The phenomenon, known as superfecundation, usually results in the second baby dying as the older gets better nourished in the womb.’
- ‘The scientific term describing fraternal twins by different fathers is heteropaternal superfecundation.’
- ‘Traditionally, cases of superfecundation have been discovered by the starkly different appearances of twins.’
- ‘Obviously, the twins resulting from superfecundation are dizygotic.’
- ‘A mother has had two non-twin children on the same day, due to a 1,000,000-1 phenomenon, known as superfecundation, where a woman conceives twice in the same month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.