One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Extremely fast.‘a superfast broadband connection’‘superfast passenger trains’‘download speeds in Britain’s 50 biggest cities still aren’t superfast’
- ‘Consumers would benefit from superfast internet access through their televisions, endless television channels, and reduced rate phone calls.’
- ‘We have the complete audio and video presentations archived in our super-fast media server.’
- ‘High powered and superfast, this network service is meant to be a testing ground for advanced applications.’
- ‘The chip will be far speedier than current processors and offer more realistic graphics and superfast game-playing over networks.’
- ‘Downloading a movie is still a clunky affair that can take a few hours, and only 27 % of the country's 66 million online homes have the superfast broadband connections to do it.’
- ‘To meet the growing demand for greater bandwidth, the company will make super-fast broadband more widely available.’
- ‘The final drum culmination and superfast guitar playing at the end of the song is simply out of this world.’
- ‘If your wireless demands include sending full-motion videos and other intensive multimedia fast, the company offers an array of wireless networking products to build super-fast networks.’
- ‘If you have a superfast dual-processor computer, the plug-in's processing requirements won't be that big of a deal.’
- ‘The company is rolling out a $13 billion capital investment plan to bring superfast fiber-optic cable to all of its customers.’
- ‘The service is not superfast and that's OK!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.