- another term for megadairy
- ‘It was reported that the 4000-cow superdairy planned in Lincolnshire has been shelved.’
- ‘The point is that superdairies are no more efficient than well managed family dairy farms and are just as vulnerable to bullying supermarkets.’
- ‘We have regional superdairies, regional dairies and small regional dairies that we work with closely.’
- ‘The bill also proposes to set a minimum distance between 'superdairies', such as the one planned in Nocton, and local villages.’
- ‘It is one of four superdairies that produce the line, in addition to its own successful brand.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.