One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you haven't noticed, I'm an excellent sulker.’
- ‘They were temperamental opposites: He was a screamer, and she was a sulker.’
- ‘Do you have a Gemini chatterbox or a Scorpio sulker on your hands?’
- ‘Nicky Law wants battlers not sulkers in his dressing room.’
- ‘He claimed the Kiwis mocked his English parentage and lack of enthusiasm for rugby; they thought he was a self-absorbed sulker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.