One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The degree of sulfonation was ascertained by means of chromatography.’
- ‘In contrast, phase II metabolism, including acetylation, sulfonation, conjugation, and glucuronidation, is little changed with aging.’
- ‘Meng et al. have investigated meso-substituted porphyrins, synthesized by sulfonation or methylation of the phenyl or pyridyl groups, respectively.’
- ‘The common characteristics of flavonol SOTs are as follows: they all do not use divalent cations for sulphonation, they have a similar mass of 35 kDa, and the active form of these enzymes is a monomer.’
- ‘The existence of several dimer species is not surprising given the presence of monosubstituted and disubstituted monomers plus isomers with different positions of sulfonation of the phthalocyanine nucleus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.