One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With products multiplying on drugstore and cosmetics-department shelves, it's a relief to hear that we don't need to buy a suitcaseful of face stuff.’
- ‘As the Preface explains, this ‘Autobiography’ of Mary Buckler was pieced together by her youngest son Bryan out of a suitcaseful of papers which he had retrieved from her effects.’
- ‘Cameras are smuggled by the suitcaseful from all over the former Soviet Union, to deal with an ever growing demand.’
- ‘When I go to another country I always travel with a suitcaseful of extra things to give to Jews who can use them.’
- ‘At the airport the subdued passengers from Dubai were not simple shoppers returning from a weekend shopping trip abroad, they were smugglers carrying suitcasefuls of clothes, cosmetics and jewelery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.