One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sweetsop
- ‘Each fruit blooms in its own season - cherries, pineapples, guavas, mangoes, sugar apples - filling the air with magical sweet scents of flowering plants getting ready to bring forth their bounty.’
- ‘On the day we landed, we found two fruits for us to use as food, lychees and annonas, more commonly known as sugar apples.’
- ‘I grabbed a couple of sugar apples for breakfast.’
- ‘Local Carribean fruits include ackees, plums, guavas, sugar apples, and anything preserved by the Trinis.’
- ‘The 13 kinds of fruit are sugar apples, pineapples, papayas, star fruits, mangoes, guavas, bell fruits, grapefruits, coconuts, loquats, plums, peaches and persimmons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.