One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A self-contained system within a larger system.
- ‘Delay may be introduced in the buffering between the telephony subsystem and the compression subsystem.’
- ‘The behaviour of the Virtual Memory Manager affects all other kernel subsystems, and has a dramatic impact on overall system performance.’
- ‘Units have to be seen as independently acting subsystems within a larger system.’
- ‘The time it takes to complete this task depends on the location of the data in the memory subsystem or cache hierarchy.’
- ‘Both fields are entering a stage of development where new discoveries will be made by learning how systems and subsystems behave.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.