One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By a fortunate coincidence, the interest in algebraic structures related to substructural logics is also undergoing a revival among algebraists.’
- ‘The principal difference between the classical view and the substructural view of chromosome differentiation is that the gross linear order of gene loci may remain unaltered in substructurally differentiated genomes.’
- ‘Moreover, the class of distributive substructural logics includes many of important non-classical logics like superintuitionistic logics, many-valued logics and fuzzy logics.’
- ‘How then does one interactively mine this diverse data consistent with the desired substructural template, so those desirable structural features can be discovered and interpreted, especially when they may not occur in the most active compounds due to structural deficiencies in other portions of the molecule?’
- ‘The model we provide is based on a substructural variant of the polymorphic lambda-calculus, augmented with four kinds of mutable references: unrestricted, relevant, affine, and linear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.